Book Keeping & Accounting
Exempt-Private Companies or Dormant Companies, despite being exempted from audit requirements, these companies are still required to hold Annual General Meeting (AGM) and file their annual return with ACRA within 6 months from the end of the financial year.
We can assist them in maintaining / writing their books of accounts to ensure compliance with ACRA.
- We provide following services:
- 1. Maintaining books of accounts in computerised manner to comply with Companies Act (Cap. 50)
- 2. Preparation of bank reconciliation statements
- 3. Other account reconciliation if any
- 4. Liaising with auditors for their queries if any